The ActorAttacher is a special third party actor by ElBundee to attach Actors (such as pickups or decoration) to any movers. The reason not to do this using an AttachMover is that this will work fine for the yaw of the mover but not for the pitch or roll of a rotating mover.
[ActorAttacher.zip] (3 kB)
The additional properties of the ActorAttacher are
- One ActorAttacher can handle up to 8 Actors which can be attached to a mover. These are the names of these Actors which can be found in the Name property (group Object in the property sheet).
- bMoveX, bMoveY, bMoveZ
- Set to true if the attached Actors are supposed to follow the movement of the mover for these axes.
- bRotatePitch, bRotateYaw, bRotateRoll
- Set to true if the attached Actors are supposed to follow the rotation of the mover for these axes.
- The name of the mover the Actors are attached to which can be found in the Name property (group Object in the property sheet).