- <class> properties
- opens the floating actor properties window for this actor or group of actors.
- commands to show mover polys in the BSP and change the keyframe. See mover.
- reset rotation, pivot, scaling or all. Use the reset rotation command as frequently as possible to avoid gimbal lock errors
- Apply Brush Transformation. See Transform Permanently.
- brings selection to front or back of the Brush Order.
- opens polygons submenu
To Brush: use on a world brush to make the red builder brush take on its shape.
From Brush: use on a world brush to make it take the current shape of the red builder brush.
Merge: merges coplanar faces of a brush. See Merge Polygons.
Seperate: seperates faces that have been previously merged. See Merge Polygons.
- changes Solidity.
- Select all <class>
- selects all of the same of the selected actor.
- select all
- selects everything in the world, such as brushes, actors, lights, etc...
- Note: If used on an actor/brush that is part of a group, it will select all in the particular group.
- select none
- deselects everything that is currently selected.
- select brushes
- allows selection of ALL brushes that are Additive, Subtractive, Semi-Solid, or Non-Solid.
- creates a copy of a selected actor/brush. The characteristics and values of the selected actor/brush are carried over to the duplicate.
- deletes selected actors.
- edit script
- opens the script of the selected object's class in the script editor window.
- make current
- when used on an actor, it makes it the currently selected actor in the add <class> here option in the right click menu.
- Something here
IS this now identical to Actor Context Menu in UEd3?