This type of actor is used as the most GameRelevant actor in the Domination gametype. There are various properties of ControlPoints that mappers can take advantage of.
- This variable is used to define the name of the ControlPoint. For example, the ControlPoint names in DOM-Sesmar are "Blue Ankh", "Red Ankh", and "Hall of Pillars".
- If a ControlPoint is used in a gametype other than Domination, then this is used to keep the point from being hidden. Even when the ControlPoint is not hidden, it will still have no functionality outside of a Domination gametype, but it will still change color and shape according to the team of the last player to touch it.
- When the ControlPoint is taken by another team, it makes this sound.
- RedEvent, BlueEvent, GreenEvent, GoldEvent
- When this ControlPoint is taken by a member of another team, it will trigger one of these events, according to which team just took the ControlPoint.
Ticalion I cant seem to get anything to happen with the RedEvent, BlueEvent, GreenEvent, GoldEvent properties, has anyone else had any luck in using this as a trigger??
- Mapping for Domination: Mapping For DOM