This is used as the BaseMutator in most game types.
- DeathMatchPlus MyGame
- A link to the GameInfo (UT) (
Level.Game). This variable is set in PostBeginPlay and is used in CheckReplacement.
- float AirControl (globalconfig)
- bool bBrightSkins (globalconfig)
- (not in earlier patches)
- bool bMegaSpeed (globalconfig)
DMMutator replaces Unreal items, weapons and ammo with UT versions. The bAutoActivate property of all Inventory (UT) items is set to True.
The mutator also prevents other mutators from changing StationaryPawns (through AlwaysKeep), sets the NetUpdateFrequency of TorchFlames to 0.5 and raises the speed of players by 40% in Turbo game mode.
DMMutator handles the air control setting and Epic's bright skins as well as a turbo mode like in UT. This mega speed mode can't be activated through the in-game GUI, though.
- EIDMMutator (EnhancedItems)
- JBMutator (Jailbreak)
- RABaseMutator (Rocket Arena)
- ScramBaseMutator (Slave Master)