I'm a UNIX geek, so my approach to developing is a little different. I like to develop on [FreeBSD] and [Solaris] (occasionally [linux]) using [gvim/vim] and a shell (makefiles, sometimes automake, things like lex, yacc, scripts to generate code, etc). If you open a file and see it's one line with black boxes or something where there should be line breaks, it's because that's a UNIX style text file (\n instead of \r\n), try opening it in another editor. The Makefiles are crude and meant to run in [Cygwin]. Maybe some day I'll be able to compile mods and mutators in linux and/or bsd....
- Regenerates quickly and smoothly. Has variables for how often to update and how many points per second that can be tweaked (in the source). This is a really basic thing, I used [Regen_Mutator] (utute1) and started poking.
- The .u and .int files are available in tarball format at [http://math.smsu.edu/~erik/files/ut2003/MutERegen.tar.gz]. Untar into your ut2003/ directory.
- Source is available in tarball format at [http://math.smsu.edu/~erik/files/ut2003/MutERegen.src.tar.gz].
- The premise is so disturbing, I feel it may be necessary to give the story of this mutators inception. During a discussion of weapons for a 'serious' mod, Nick was getting upset and said something along the lines of 'why not put purple dildos in?'... So in every following weapon related discussion, I'd quip up and say "and a dildo... it has to be purple..." Sooo, sever rolled up a model and I did a weapon mod based off of the biorifle. There're some things I'd like to be different, but it's not worth the time and effort.
- The .u and .int files are available in tarball format at [http://math.smsu.edu/~erik/files/ut2003/Dongs-0.0.tar.gz] (also available as .zip, just change the ".tar.gz" to ".zip" in the url). Untar into your ut2003/ directory.
- Source is available in tarball format at [http://math.smsu.edu/~erik/files/ut2003/Dongs-0.0.src.tar.gz] (also available as .zip, see above).