What exactly does this class do except enabling alpha channels and creating UT1-style translucent textures?
- bool AlphaTest
- byte AlphaRef
- EFrameBufferBlending FrameBufferBlending
- The way the material should be modified. See EFrameBufferBlending enum below for details.
- bool TwoSided
- Whether the material should be made two-sided.
- bool ZTest
- bool ZWrite
Inherited from Modifier
Inherited from Material
- Material FallbackMaterial
- Material to use instead when this FinalBlend can't be displayed, e.g. because the material it modifies is too complex.
- Activates the alpha channel of the material. This is usefull when a texture was imported without enabling the Alpha option or when using a Combiner which can create a new alpha channel but never enables it.
- Creates a new alpha channel based on the material's brightness. Darker areas will be more translucent, brighter areas will be less translucent.