A LiftCenter actor tells the bots where to go to before riding a lift or after riding a lift. See also:
- Pathnoding Lifts for full details on how to use
- Types of Pathnode for a summary of pathnode classes
- Artificial Intelligence for further pathnoding topics
- name LiftTag
- Ties this to other lift pathnodes.
- name LiftTrigger
- vector MaxZDiffAdd
- Added threshold for Z difference between pawn and lift, for lifts which are at the end of a ramp or stairs.
- vector MaxDist2D
- float LastTriggerTime
- vector LiftOffset
- Trigger RecommendedTrigger
These are used in a similar fashion with LiftExit (UT) to create different types of path.