Text editing applications
- ConTEXT – Free full featured text editor
- jEdit – Open source code editor, with UnrealScript syntax highlighting
- TextPad – All-purpose text editor, with syntax highlighting for most languages including UnrealScript
- Proton – Free text editor with syntax highlighting for many languages
- UltraEdit – Excellent hex/text editor with syntax highlighting/ctags support and more
- UPad – A small editor with syntax highlighting
- UCEditor – An IDE for UnrealScript as a plugin for [eclipse]
- Vim – Vi IMproved! The best VI clone with built-in UnrealScript syntax highlighting and ctags support. http://www.vim.org
- VisualUC – Great graphic interface tool for editing and compiling scripts. You don't have to delete the .u file to recompile the .uc files, like in UCC!
- WOTgreal – WOTgreal, the editing tool for the Unreal® Engine. An All-in-One IDE for writting, compiling, and running UnrealScript.
El Muerte TDS: maybe it's an idea to create a /feature matrix of the above editors
Tarquin: Could be a good idea. Just make it as a table.