Well, this page has an annoyingly long name since I had to go ahead and name my column for modsquad after the compile command ucc (which I assume could have its own linkage)
When Bean took over modsquad he sent out a notice for writing and I responded it. It resulted in what was first a weekly, then near weekly, and now with the new [modsquad] non-weekly column about modding and game design in general. I originally meant to do something pretty technical, but it never turned out that way. I think their overall value is questionable and put them here mostly for preservation's sake.
Due to the nature of these columns, only minor edits and comments should probably be applied.
- ucc make0.1 - Only Kill Your Players When They Deserve It
- ucc make0.2 - So You Wanna Code?
- ucc make0.3 - So You Wanna Mod?
- ucc make0.4 - Details, Details
- ucc make0.5 - Duke Nukem Whenever
- ucc make0.6 - Faith in the Mods Above
- ucc make1.4 - Patching the Beta
- ucc make1.7 - UT's Last Stand
RegularX: there are days when I think all I do is cut, copy, paste...
Mychaeel: Mind if I move the individual columns to be subpages of this overview page?
Tarquin: We could give them the actual names of the columns too, eg [Ucc Make Columns/2 So You Wanna Code?]?
RegularX: Sounds good to me Mych - I should have thought of that. Changing the page names might make some sense, I just usually like short links (<- lazy! )
EntropicLqd: Nice columns. I enjoyed reading them.