If you right-click on an actor, brush, or surface, you'll get one of these:
For menus in other windows and context menus, see UnrealEd Menus.
- submenus with the usual commands
- Cut the currently selected actor(s)
- Copy the currently selected actor(s)
- 3 options...
- add <class> here
- adds a new actor of the class currently selected in the Actor Classes Browser window.
Tip: You can do Actor Context Menu → Make Current to quickly pick a new class based on the actor you click on.
- add <static mesh>
- places a static mesh here, based on which one is currently selected in the static mesh browser
- add Karma actor
- add path node here
- adds a PathNode actor
- add player start here
- adds a PlayerStart actor
- add light here
- adds a light
- select a new grid size from the submenu
- places the pivot where the mouse was right-clicked, or at the nearest grid point with the snapped command.
- Level Properties
- opens floating Level Properties window